Friday, March 1, 2013

Five for Friday-March 1st!!

Happy Happy Friday, Friends! Kerri here...
It's Friday, so you know what that means! You got it...I'm linking up with Kacey from Doodle Bugs Teaching for her Five for Friday linky party. I took A BUNCH of pictures this week, so I'm really gonna have to narrow it down or it's gonna be 20 for Friday! HA!

First up-TARGET finds!! You know those days when you find sooo much rad stuff and Target and you end up spending $60, when you really just wanted to spend $3 on toilet paper?? Yeah, that happened to me this week. Check out my goodies!

You know I love me some owls!! Aren't these just the cutest?

OMG!! Spinners for all kinds of subjects. I see some graph making in my future!




They also had Alphabet Spinner Mats for all you Kinder types! Too cute!!

BINS!! In my colors!!

Okay, this might be TMI for some of you, but arent' these the cutest little containers for, you know, our "Monthly" visitor?? My husband gagged just a little bit when I put these in the cart!! HA!!
Number 2-Abe and George Step Draws! Because we had last week, we had to squeeze BOTH president art projects into one week, which is not ideal, but you gotta do what you gotta do, right?


Number 3-Black and White reports! Last year, I posted  about our Black and White Report Day (click here for that post), and we had it today. The kids were SOOOO adorable!
A report on black and white movies...
Oreo cookies and milk demonatration!

The biggest OREO in the WORLD!!
Number 4- Homemade alphabet tile magnets! Made by yours truly!! More to come on how to make these tomorrow...


Finally, preparing for my March centers! I will be using these 3 centers in the month of march, so I have been busily getting them together this week. I CANNOT believe it's March already!




Okay, we're off to dinner since it's Friday eat out night! I'll be back tomorrow with a tutorial on how to make your very own ADORABLE alphabet and number magnets to use in your centers! Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy!
XOXO Kerri

10 comments:

Cupcake said...

LOVE those presidential drawings!!
❤Teri
A Cupcake for the Teacher

Techie Teacher Tales said...

Oh my! For a moment I wonder why Kotex was getting into the smart phone cover market. Thanks for the laugh after a extra busy week.
~Angela

The Kinder Garden said...

Ooh! I'll have to look for those spinner games next time I'm at Target! Love that dollar section!!

--Caitlin
thekindergarden.blogspot.com

Elizabeth said...

I'm with ya...can't BELIEVE it's March!!!! I am really trying to finish my march unit and it might have to go up for grabs next year :) Found you through the linky..cute blog!
Elizabeth
Kickin’ it in Kindergarten

Jenny said...

I can see why you needed so many pictures! Those are awesome finds! Black and white day reports sound awesome!

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

Jenny
Suntans and Lesson Plans

Angelia said...

You scored at Target! I'm heading there tomorrow so can't wait to see what they have.

Angelia
Extra Special Teaching

Julie DiBenedetto said...

OHMYWORD! What a busy, wonderful week you had!
Can't wait to add a few of those units to my TPT cart.
It was so nice to link up with you through the 5 for Friday linky!
Have a great weekend!
Julie
Ms. Marciniak's First Grade Critter Cafe

Unknown said...

Your Kotex containers are cracking me up!! I just saw your fantastic rainforest at BlogHoppin - love it! Thanks for sharing! I'm your newest follower! Please stop on by my blog if you get a chance :)
✿Sue✿
Science for Kids Blog

Mrs. Wheeler said...

I need to get that owl stuff asap! Adorable!

Megan
Mrs. Wheeler’s First Grade
Mrs. Wheeler TpT

Karen Stamp said...

The giant Oreo looks amazing--just imagine if it was real!!
Karen :o)
Mrs. Stamp's Kindergarten

Post a Comment