Sunday, March 24, 2013

Random Sunday Post!!

Good morning, friends! Kerri here...
This post is going to be all kinds of random, so bear with me!

I have been called lucky by my peeps in the past because many times when I enter a raffle, I seem to win. Crazy right?? The past 2 years at our grant dinner, I have won a South Coast Plaza gift certificate (Ka-CHING!!), and a few years ago, I even won an Ellison Die Cut Machine (currently collecting dust in my closet, but that's beside the point.)

Well, guess what I won at my daughter's Silent Auction on Friday (which, by the way, I WON tickets to)??

Oh. Em. Gee. Isn't that crazy?? No, it isn't full sized (DURNIT!), but it is the perfect size for Baby Jack Messner, my surrogate nephew AND Lindsay's own personal baby!
Climbing in was the hardest part!

Watch out! Baby on the loose!

Hey! No texting and driving, Mister!

Fletcher Jones!! How fancy pants he is~

And, in the end, sometimes it's WAAAYYY better to just push the thing!
Yup, I am officially the BEST. AUNTY. EVER.

In other news, I watched this last night, FINALLY!
I know, I know! Where have I been, under a rock?? I meant to see it when it first came out, and then, well, I kinda chose the Hobbit instead, so it never happened. 
Peeps, this movie WRECKED me. I was a slobbering, blubbering mess. Not pretty, I tell you. WOW! I am still reeling. And since that makes 2 musicals for me in just one week, I am also feeling my theatrical roots like CRAZY! 

Sidenote: Did you know I was Best Thespian 1992 and the Drama President my Senior Year in high school? Yes, it's true. Drama GEEK all the way!

Finally, I made my class yearbook page yesterday, which was supposed to be assigned to a parent, but come on now, I am WAAAYYY too controlling to relinquish those duties! 

I just have to share, cause it's too cute! Our theme this year is Movies. so here is mine. It's a throw back to Sunset Blvd., which I have actually never seen, and my kids are going to be clueless, but anyway we've all heard that famous line....

TADA!! Pretty cute, right?? I KNEW those mustaches and juicy lips would come in handy! :)

Alright, Bordelon out! I gots to eat breaky and get ready for churchy. Have a beautiful Sunday!!
XOXO Kerri B

8 comments:

Dana said...

That little car is too cute! I think you would be a good person to have around with all your winning!

Polka Dots, Checks and Stripes

Ms. Lopez said...

Ever go to Vegas? :)

The Brown-Bag Teacher said...

Hahaha - I LOVE the class card. So cute! :)

Catherine
The Brown-Bag Teacher

Suzy Q said...

You ARE lucky! Every now and then I go on 'winning streaks', too...but nothing as big as yours!

Since your post was called random, I also have a random question...what font did you use on your class photo page? (I googled 'uppercase cursive and lowercase print' to no avail...figured it would be easier to just ask!)

Fluttering Through First Grade said...

OMG that car is the best ever! And with the cell is just too much. I would ask for the matching grown up version!
We mustache you how you come up with these fabulous ideas! So great Kerri!

~Christy & Tammy
Fluttering Through First Grade

Christy {Crayons and Whimsy} said...

Lucky girl! I don't seem to have that sort of luck. Really fun post!

Christy
Crayons and Whimsy

Jimmy OH said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jimmy OH said...

I’m impressed, I must say. Really rarely do I encounter a blog that’s both educative and let me tell you, you have hit the nail on the head. The issue is something that not enough people are speaking intelligently about. I am very happy that I stumbled across this in my search for something relating to toyota vitz used for sale.

Post a Comment