Sunday, March 10, 2013

Feeling Lucky week! Plus 2 lucky freebies...


 Happy Sunday, friends!! Kerri here...
I am feeling just a wee bit bitter this morning, because although I love that it will be getting darker later now, I DO NOT appreciate an hour of my life being sucked away in order for it to happen. Yuck. 

I'm also bitter that I have 16 report cards left to do BY TOMORROW, and whole bunches of you are already on Spring Break! So not fair! Our Spring Break is 5, count them, 5 weeks away! 

So, instead of getting my report finished, I am sitting here doing what I do best, procrastinating by blogging. My favorite past time when I have something SUPER important to finish. I think this drives my husband crazy! He's one of those "get the job done, never procrastinate, line the paper clips up neatly in a row" type of guy. You know, the kind that makes me throw up a little bit in my mouth? :)

This week, we will be diving into all things Irish. I have my latest Erin Go Bragh! set of centers laminated, cut out, and ready to roll!! Here is what we'll be working on for the next 2 weeks...











SO. MUCH. GREEN!! Of course, the laser printer at school started to lose ink as I was printing these, and what color was it that was running out? GREEN!! So some of the centers have that faint limey, yellow look instead of the vibrant green color. DANGIT!

We will also be making these art projects and working with our March words...
Lucky Leprechauns

Tear art rainbows

My March Words writing center

If you would like a copy of the ROY G. BOV paper above, click the rainbow below to get your very own copy!!

We will also be doing some "Taste the Rainbow" Skittles math activities this week, which I'm sure my kids are going to be VERY excited about!! I think I might have posted this as a freebie last year, but here it is again, just in case you missed it!!

Okay! I'm off the enjoy the beautiful weather before I hunker down to finish my report cards! GAH!!

XOXO Kerri B

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks awesome! Love the measuring part!
Jennifer
First Grade Blue SKies

Diving Into Learning said...

Thanks for the freebie!

~Diving Into Learning

Jan said...

We have four weeks to go before Spring Break- I feel your pain! Thanks for the great freebies- they'll help make the time go by:-)

Room 214-Ms. Wenzel's Blog said...

Think in fall we will feel we gained the hour back? Your blog and ideas are awesome! I'm super rainbow excited to use your Freebie! THANKK YOU and stop by anytime.

Andrea said...

Here I thought I was the only one who procrastinated an important task. I'm glad I'm not alone. That makes me feel a little less guilty when procrastinating. Hang in there. You'll be glad when it's over

Kristin said...

Love love love your bulletin board!!!!!

Unknown said...

So happy to find you both through the Blog By State Linky party! Love my California blogging buddies. You both have amazing ideas to share. I am your newest follower.
Sherry
Kindergarten Milestones

Anonymous said...

looks great, I love your books and ideas!

Bethany McClure said...

Thanks for the Rainbow freebie! This will be great to use next week!

❀Bethany❀
Learning is a Journey
Polka Dot Parlor

Justin said...

Your stainless water bottle request ought to be made suspecting the expenses of customization. All together for your organization to be legitimately marked, it is vital that your logo is perceptible on the container. Be that as it may, it is additionally essential that your container looks rich while advancing your organization. check cashing san-diego

Post a Comment