Friday, March 29, 2013

Spring Cleaning Sale!!

Happy Friday, Friends!! Kerri here...

Can I get an amen that it's Friday FINALLY! My day was PURE. HELL. Let's just say that it was Grandparent's Day, my kids were nutty nut jobs due to the afore-mentioned G-parents Day, PLUS Easter right around the corner, AND one of the grandpas had a possible heart attack on the field in the middle of Flag Deck with all of the children watching, and had to be taken off campus by an ambulance. So sad! :(

I need a stiff drink.

In happier news, I am stoked that March is almost done, and April is right around the corner! Wanna know why?? 'Cause my Sarah B finds out if she got into OCHSA next week! CAN. NOT. WAIT. (Actually, I feel vaguely nauseous every time I think about it!) Keep your fingers crossed for me her! :)
Thank you Krista Wallden for the fabulous graphic!
Linds and I are having a little SALE to celebrate. Everything will be 20% off!
It's time to clean out your TPT carts and get ready for Spring!! I know I have some SERIOUS TPT cart cleaning to do, and will be shopping my little heart out this weekend.
Here are some of my Springy items that might interest you. I will be using in these things the next few weeks in my classroom...
My brand new Spring Math and Literacy Centers!

Earth Day Literacy and Math Centers

Spring Words Writing Pack

A plethora of writing center bundles!


Getting ready for Open House with my Rainforest Fun! Art and Writing Unit


Here are some of Lindsay's goodies you might like...




So, come on now! Get your shopping on!! :)

XOXO Kerri B and Lindsay 

P.S. Don't forget to sign up for our Seeds of Happiness giveaway. Click on the picture below to go to the giveaway!



0 comments:

Post a Comment