Saturday, November 5, 2011

Word Ending Sort on TPT! and a Writing FREEBIE!

Happy Saturday, Peeps! Kerri here...
I am OVER MY HEAD in paperwork and assessments, trying to get ready for Conferences in 2 weeks. Add to that short 4 day weeks for the whole month of November and there is like NO TIME to teach! How will I have time to teach all of the fantabulous ideas I get from all of my bloggy friends!! NEED...MORE...TIME!
Because I am a procrastinator...(I don't wanna do report cards yet!!) and because we are learning about word ending this week (-s, -ed, and -ing), I just uploaded this little word ending center to TPT...on sale for only $2! And..it has ADORABLE furry friend clip art, if I do say so myself. Perfect for Fall...and very kid friendly~check it out!
Click on the picture above to go to my TPT store. It will be on sale until Wednesday!


And...here is a writing freebie for those of you who would like to have your kiddos write about what they are thankful for...or whatever else that is Thanksgiving themed! We will be making "still life" bowls of fruit for art this week to go with our "I am Thankful" stories. Pictures forthcoming!! Click on the picture to download your copy!




Have a great weekend, friends!

2 comments:

Rachelle said...

We totally talked about you today!!!!!! :)

Markus Stecher said...

We would further be able to substantiate with such kind of the ending words which students must need to understand to their own. rate my essay

Post a Comment