Here is a sneak peek at the holiday words. I added another activity so you will get a grand total of 5, count 'em, 5 fun filled activities to do with your kiddos during the month of December. Here is what's included!
This packet includes everything you need to help your students learn Holiday Words and write about them! 5 activities are included, which can be used in your literacy centers for the whole month of December. Writing Activities include:
1. Holiday Words Book writing center-picture/word mats, lined paper, and cover
2. Holiday Words ABC Order activity
3. Holiday Words Rebus Sentences activity-sight words included
4. Write your own Holiday Words Story paper
5. Holiday "Making Words"-letters included for word building
|Click on the picture to go to my TPT store!|
Well, I'm off to get ready to take my 8 year old and her friend to see "Jack and Jill"! Ugh...wish me luck, not exactly my choice for a movie, but you know how that goes...being a mom!