Saturday, November 26, 2011

Magic Elf FREEBIE, and Cyber Monday TPT Sale!

Hey Friends! Kerri here. How cute is he??


I'm in love with his cuteness!! I ordered him ON Thanksgiving and he arrived today! That is some kind of service!! Here is the link to the ebay store I got him from: click here
I had to get a new elf, because my Magic Elf from last year is "hiding" somewhere in my classroom and I CANNOT find him! Oh wait, isn't that the point?? Maybe he'll magically show up on December 1st! HA!


Thank you sooo much to those of you who have already purchased my Magic Elf activity packet:
Click here to go to my store!
Here is a freebie to go along with my Magic Elf activity packet on TPT (the clip art is DJ Inkers, hence I could not include it!) Every day, Magic Elf will "catch" 2 or 3 kiddos who were showing the true meaning of Christmas and leave a little note on their desks. On the last day before Winter Break, all the kids will have received a note and they will get to turn it in for a special gift from Magic Elf, which in my classroom is...wait for it...BRAND NEW CRAYONS!! YIPPEE! Since most of my kids have broken, lost, or eaten their crayons from September (seriously!!), these will be perfect for the New Year!
Click on the photo below to snag a copy!
Also, here is the code for the SUPER FABULOUS Cyber Monday sale TPT is throwing! All of the items in my store will be 20% off, plus an extra 10% off using the discount code below! 30% off!! I know I plan on taking advantage of it...there are quite a few beauties on my wishlist as we speak!!


I'll be back later this week with my Magic Elf art project (CUTENESS BEYOND ALL REASON!!) and I'll be posting more Magic Elf freebies all month, so stay tuned!!
XOXO Kerri B

6 comments:

Jen R said...

I'm excited to buy your Elf on a shelf- it's in my cart waiting for monday!

♥ Jen Ross
The Teachers' Cauldron

Unknown said...

He is super cute! I cannot wait to begin this unit. I'm trying to write my plans right now but I'm going to have to wait until Monday (for the sale). But I'm TOO excited! Ahhh!
Andi

Rachelle said...

LOVE!!!!!!!!!!

Laura V. ~ A Grace-Filled Classroom said...

Did you know there is a "Elf on the Shelf" storybook...AND movie....AND website...and you can register your elf. It's such a craze!

http://www.elfontheshelf.com/

Check it out.

Lisa said...

I just purchased this on TPT and I'm super excited about doing the art that goes with this all! I don't know I could get so excited about elves. I'm going to have to go find the book and movie to go along with this now! Oh, I don't have the elf yet....may have to use just the pic or cheat and use a leprachaun!

Amy C said...

I purchased your Magic Elf unit and my class did day 2 today. They LOVE this and today they asked me over and over (and over) when I would read the message from the elf. I can't wait for the art project!

Post a Comment