Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Another Magic Elf Freebie, revised Magic Elf unit, and world's most embarassing moment!!!

Aaarrgh!! I made a tiny boo boo on the Magic Elf unit!! I forgot the word "to" in the first clue!! BOO! I am so sorry! I have revised it, so you can re-download it if you want to from TPT-or you can verbally add the word "to" when you read the clue to your kiddies. :) Sooo sorry, friends!


 I'm gonna keep it short tonight, seeing as how I stopped up the garbage disposal last night and my husband had to work his booty off to fix it (ON his birthday, no less!!), so today I have a mountain of dishes that didn't get done AND my kitchen in total disarray. I owe my husband, big time!! (Sorry, Pook!)


Thank you, my Peeps, SOO much for purchasing my Magic Elf unit on TPT!! I got a comment from Amy, who is already using it and she said her kiddos are SO EXCITED!! I'm not starting mine until December 1st, but you can use it for 1, 2, or 3 weeks! There are enough clues for the whole month, but a week long unit will work wonders too! Click on the link to check it out!




Here is another Magic Elf writing paper that you can use this month. This one has a cutey cute border from DJ Inkers. Click on the elf to download!


I'll be back on Thursday or Friday with Magic Elf Art, and I will be posting more freebies the whole month. so keep checking back!


Last thing, my embarassing moment today.  I woke up with my allergies OUT. OF. CONTROL. Like a whole box of kleenex, about a brazillion sneezes, and my nose running like MAD. It was seriously making me CRAZY. During our reading lesson, (An Egg is an Egg-cute story) I bent my head over the big book to read, and SNOT literally dripped out of my nose onto the book, for God and all 24 Firsties to see. GREAT!! Of course, they were disgusted, as was I, and I had to jump up to grab a kleenex to stop the flow. I cannot express how mortifying it was...seriously! I can only imagine the dinner conversation tonight that my Firsties will have with their parents...(insert imagination bubble)  "Today, Mrs. B got snot all over the book she was reading! It was soooo gross!" Sigh.


Toodles!!

5 comments:

Jen R said...

hahaha! That's ok - someone somewhere will do something worse, and they'll forget about it!
I totally got your Elf unit on Monday - I've printed the clues up and having them laminated tomorrow to get started!
thank you!

♥ Jen Ross
The Teachers' Cauldron

Barbara said...

I just bought your Elf unit. It's VERY cute, thanks!

❀Barbara❀
Grade ONEderful

Barbara said...

Hi! Me again. Just gave you a little shout-out 'cause I REALLY like your Magic Elf unit. Thanks again.

❀Barbara❀
Grade ONEderful

Kristin said...

Ha!!! Oh no!!! I shouldn't be laughing but I can picture it. And I know the book (and you're about to start Caribbean Dream - do you like that story???) so I can see this embarassing moment clear in my mind! :)
At least you lived to tell about it. :)
A Teeny Tiny Teacher

Sarah said...

Thank you so much for sharing your ideas on this wonderful blog! I want to share the Sunshine Award with you! Check out my blog for the award button and the rules. :)

Sarah

http://mrstfirstgrade.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment