Thursday, September 29, 2011

Turn Around Facts FREEBIE!!

Hi Friends...
Gonna keep it short and sweet tonight, cause DANG...I am EXHAUSTED. That's what I get for staying up late to watch all my "stories" (Survivor, Parenthood, Chopped, Amazing Race...oh I could go on and on!)
This past week we were learning about adding numbers in any order, so I thought I would make up this little center for my Math Tubs next week. The clip art is from Digital Doodles (TO DIE FOR!) and it is called "Bright Little Houses". I think it is so fun and cheerful, and definitely in my "color scheme!"
This center is of the matching sort, where the kids match the addition fact to it's turn around fact, and I included a "show what you know" worksheet as well! Click to download and Enjoy!
Kerri B
P.S.  I heart comments...they fill my bucket! :)

15 comments:

Rachelle said...

We are doing turnaround facts next week!!!!!! YA!!!!!!!!!!!
-Rachelle
whattheteacherwants.blogspot.com

Jennifer K. said...

so cute! thanks for sharing!

Jennifer @ Herding Kats In Kindergarten

Jen R said...

cute :) thank you for sharing

lorib said...

Dang! Your sure do amazing work when you're exhausted! Thanks for letting me be a recipient of your tireless creations and creativity! My kiddos are definitely benefitting and having a blast, to boot!

Anonymous said...

These are awesome! Thanks so much!! I agree, "Digital Doodles" has adorable stuff!!

MorningSunFirstGrade

NanaK said...

What a great little math station activity. Thank you sooooo much.

Amy C said...

These are super cute! Thank you!

Keys4Education said...

Thank you for sharing this cute activity! Love math activities! :o)

Lisa R. said...

This is an awesome resource!! Thanks for sharing!

Lisa
fsuteach81@yahoo.com

kinderpond said...

These are so cute!


Jennifer

Taylor said...

Thank you for this gorgeous centre!!! I'm sending this home for grade 2 homework!!!

Miss Lorentz said...

Yay! I was looking for a quick activity to reinforce turn around facts, and you answered my prayers. Thanks!

http://afairytalefirstgrade.blogspot.com/

Melissa said...

This is wonderful! Thank you so much for sharing!

Lisa Spector said...

thanks for sharing! my daughter is home sick today and asked to do home-sick school with turn around facts for math. hello Google search! :) thanks for making this mama's job easier for my sick baby.

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for your generosity. This is exactly what I need for a warm up activity for little cherubs tomorrow. I really like your creative style. Thanks so much.

Post a Comment