Wednesday, September 28, 2011

It's like Christmas...in September!

Hiya Peeps!
Whew! What a week. We are SO VERY fortunate to have a Foundation in our district that funds grants for the teachers, and I have been lucky enough to get 1-2 grants for my classroom every year for the last 10 years. It is a HUGE blessing and allows me to introduce really awesome materials and centers to my kiddos that I would NEVER be able to afford on my own. Anyway, the grants are due this Friday! Eeek! So I have been super busy getting those ready.
When I got home today, it was like Christmas arrived on my doorstep! Look what I got, thanks to the lovely Miss Cara Carroll, who posted this AH-MAZING find that she uses in her classroom from Image Stuff! I had to have them, and I got 'em today!



I can't wait to introduce these to my little chitlins tomorrow! I think they will be great motivators for them, AND a wonderful keepsake that they can take home at the end of the year! YAY!


I ALSO got this today, thanks to Doodle Bugs Paper, which is the most DELICIOUS little blog/company EVER!


Isn't she SOOO pretty! I can't wait to take notes tomorrow, even if I have nothing to note about! HA! :)
I'll be back tomorrow with some freebies for math and a little something on owls, which we will be learning about next week. Friday will be my Art post...and then I plan on sleeping the weekend away! (Yeah right! With my oldest daughter's 12 birthday party on Saturday? I'm tired just thinking about it!)
Happy Hump Day, friends!
Kerri B

4 comments:

Tara said...

Love both of those things...I have a Doodle Bugs portfolio...I LOVE! Gonna have to look into the dogtags, those are oh so cute and would be extremely motivating:)

4th Grade Frolics

Sass Class said...

Where di you choose the tags in the second photo??? I am doing this!!!@

Kerri and Lindsay said...

Sass Class...It is an add on pack, and I think it was $7? It is on their website. Aren't they SO CUTE!!
Kerri B

willsion said...

Hey, this was great, thanks for taking the time to write it.Your Article gives me great knowledge. I am totally satisfied with your work. If your HP Printer is In Error State, reach us back. Our expert team will resolve all the issues how to solve error state in HP Printer. Printer in error state,” It means there may be a problem with the printer itself. Make sure the printer is turned on and connected to your laptop or desktop, by Wi-Fi or cable. Check it for low paper or ink, and be sure the cover isn’t open and the paper isn’t jammed. For more information you can click below mentioned link.
hp error 49.4 c12

Post a Comment