Saturday, May 4, 2013

Summer Lovin'!!

Good morning, blogging friends!! Kerri here...

I have finally finished my Summer Lovin' Math and Literacy Centers, which are sure to keep your kidlets engaged in learning these last few weeks of school, or all the way through Summer School! We have 7 more weeks. How many for you??


This pack includes centers on EVERYTHING Summer, such as surfing, going to the beach, having a pool party, going on vacation, going camping, and having a BBQ. Lots of Summery goodness! Here's a closer look...


And, of course, here's a little description of each center...
I also have a Summer Words Writing Pack available to keep your kiddos writing until the end of the year, or even through Summer School!

Alright, my friends!! Thanks for listening to my Summer Centers informercial! Have a wonderful Saturday!!
XOXO Kerri B

3 comments:

Camille said...

Kerri,
Thanks to you I now have certain words stuck in my brain. Do these words mean anything to you? "Summer lovin' had me a blast; summer lovin' it happened so fast. Met a guy crazy for me ..." Yep, I LOVE Grease!!! Grease IS the word!

I am currently using your Rain Forest unit and lovin' it! Thank you for creating such wonderful units!

Camille
An Open Door

Mrs. Wheeler said...

Your new packs look fantastic! I have 17 days of school left...counting them down for sure!

Megan
Mrs. Wheeler’s First Grade
Mrs. Wheeler TpT

Unknown said...

This pack looks SUPER cute!

~Heidi V.

Post a Comment