Saturday, February 2, 2013

Super Sunday Sale!!

Good Morning, our wonderful blogging buddies!! Kerri here . . .

Who are YOU rooting for tomorrow in the Super Bowl? 

Well, while cheering on your favorite team, (like Lindsay will be doing) or just watching the game for the fabulous commercials (this would be Kerri's favorite part of the Super Bowl), you can also SHOP til you DROP in both of our TPT stores, which will be 20% off all day tomorrow!! TPT is throwing in another 10% off, so you can get AMAZING deals ALL DAY LONG!


Thank you Ashley Hughes for the adorable button!!

Here are some items in my shop that you might be interested in...

100 Days of Fun activities!

 Sweets for My Sweety! Valentine Centers...

We Heart America! Math and Literacy Centers...

 All sorts of Writing Center bundles for whatever theme you're working on...

Looking for an Open House theme?? How about the Rainforest...

Hi friends!  Lindsay here . . . My turn to say hello!
 
I am so excited for tomorrow's sale!  I have quite the long list of items on my TPT Wishlist (shhhhh . . . don't tell my hubby!)  But don't worry, I am sure some time during the 17 hours of Super Bowl Pregame Show I will find time to do some shopping! :)
 
While you are enjoying your 30%, here are some items in my TPT store you might be interested in:
 
 
Be Mine Valentine {February Math & Literacy Centers} . . .
 
My Five Senses Unit - A literature based science unit . . .
Spring Has Sprung! {Math & Literacy Centers} . . .
How about some wacky weather with Cloudy With A Chance of Meatballs?

 
Lucky the Leprechaun {A St.Patrick's Day Adventure} . . .
 

Well, that's it for now!  Hope y'all enjoy some pigskin, onion dip and time with your families tomorrow!  (And go 49ers!!)

Lindsay & Kerri


1 comments:

Jill said...

I am rooting for tpt because I don't like sports, I have my game face on for shopping.

Jill

Post a Comment