Tuesday, February 12, 2013

100 Days of Fun!!

Good Evening, Peeps! Kerri here...
Well, I am writing this inside the hospital because we are STILL HERE!! Dangit all to you know where! My daughter had a bit of a fever last night so they made her stay another night and let me tell you, she is NOT HAPPY about it ONE BIT. My hubby stayed last night so I could go to school today (it WAS the 100th day, after all!) and I am staying tonight so he can go to work tomorrow. Blecchh...

I was able to take a PLETHORA of pics today of all our 100th Day fun, so I thought I'd share! All of these activities are from my 100 Days of Fun Learning Activities Pack...

First up...100 year old students! I just love the bow tie and muu muu on these first 2 elderly folk...






 Grouchy old man and someone forgot to shave...for like 50 years!!
                       
                       














I just adore the hat on the first grandma up there, and those pearls are to DIE FOR, darling!!

Here are some more fun things we did today...

100 Days Trail Mix making

100-themed cupcake eating

100 Days Smarter Book prettifying...

Getting to have Zero the Hero AND his sister Zerona come out for a visit!

100 Days Smarter sentence unscrambling

putting numbers 1-100 in order...

Buying a pony with 100 dollars

100 Days smarter crowns and necklaces too!
 Lots of 100 year old portraits!!




Writing 100 words...
Adding 2 dice and coloring our way to 100...

Writing about our lives when we're 100 years old...

Whew! I'm exhausted just remembering it all!! And the 100 Days Smarter fun will continue all week long, because as usual I have WAAAYYY to many activities to squeeze into just one day! 


Well, here's hoping we get to come home tomorrow! Hope you all survive the big V-Day on Thursday!!

XOXO Kerri B

3 comments:

Christy {Crayons and Whimsy} said...

I hope your daughter is able to go home soon! I LOVE your old folks pics...we'll be doing the same thing on Friday... Yes, I think we may be the last school district around who isn't to 100 yet! Super fun activities - I'm going to check out your 100 Days of Fun now :)

Christy
Crayons and Whimsy

RealOCteachers said...

Those kiddos of yours had me laughing so hard! They look so cute as old folks! Hope your daughter feels better soon.

Julie DiBenedetto said...

First let me begin by saying your blog is fantastic! And the 100th Day celebration is amazing! You take fabulous photographs! I don't know why I am just finding you both now, but thank goodness! So happy to be your newest follower!
Julie
Ms. Marciniak's First Grade Critter Cafe
Celebrate and Join my 100th Follower Ultimate Giveaway: Skype Author Visit!

Post a Comment