Friday, April 6, 2012

Spring Break baby!! and a TPT sale!!

WHOO HOO! I did it! Spring Break is FINALLY here!
Hi Peeps! Kerri here...
In less than 24 hours I will be on a jet plane to Seattle to see my baby brother (11 years younger than me!) and then to Oregon to see Mt. Hood! Sooo excited!
We had bunches of fun today in class! Here is what we were up to... Spring Words Writing!
Simile! I am a proud teacher!


Of course the boys like to make their writing a little bit gross (Love it!)


He is very proud of his stinky, smelly pond!




We were also working on our American Symbols Unit...
American symbols ABC order


Betsy Ross Contraction Match-Ups
The next 3 things I just had to share because they are just too darn cute!! Look at my ADORABLE April/May door that one of my wonderful moms did for me. I positively LOVE it!


Another sweet mom made our yearbook page and framed the original for me for Easter. Isn't is AWESOME??


I think this idea is GENIUS!! How easy and cute it is.  One of my little girls brought them in to share!


In honor of Easter on Sunday, I will be having a little TPT SALE!! Everything in my TPT store will be 20% off through Easter Sunday! I uploaded a couple of new writing centers...



And you can pick up any of these...












All on sale for 20% off~~ Whoot whoot!


When I get back from my VACAY, it's gonna be Earth Day madness and then all things Rainforest! I can't wait!!
I hope you all have a safe and blessed Easter! He is risen!

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Have a great time!
Jennifer
First Grade Blue SKies

Mr. Jones said...

Have a great break! You have a a lot of wonderful ideas here!

Mike
First Upon A Time
firstuponatime@gmail.com

Ms. Chrissy B said...

I love your cute stuff - everything is so adorable.

Buzzing with Ms. B

Ms. Chrissy B said...

AND I really really love your yearbook page. That is so clever!
Buzzing with Ms. B

Miss Squirrels said...

Two of the units we are doing in the weeks to come- I will have to get those....and I have to tell you- the idea of having them keep center materials in the boundries of a tray is a great idea!!! I will be buying some trays to make their work space a little more defined,
Have a safe trip@
Staci

Going Nutty!

misssquirrels@yahoo.com

Laura said...

Everything on this post is precious! You are so creative! Love it all!


Laura
Peace, Love, and First Grade

Diane said...

I like the writing words with pictures. I just went and bought some of those. I really like the Landforms since I will be teaching that soon.

I hope you enjoy your break in Seattle and in Oregon. I live in Oregon and know visitors always like Mt. Hood. I enjoy seeing it everyday. I hope we have good weather for you, but we've had a lot of rain lately. Today was quite nice with temperatures just past 60 degrees.

Diane
The Teacher's Jungle

Judy said...

I purchased your rain forest unit and my kiddos are in love!! I'm tagging you with this question game that's going around. Come to my blog to answer some quick but silly questions!

Judy

♥Teaching Little Apples♥

Molly Maloy said...

Hi Kerri and Lindsay!!

Woo hoo for spring break! We just started ours too! So glad I found your fabulous blog! And I love the fun popsicle door! What a fun idea! Hope you both enjoy your time off!

Molly
Lessons with Laughter

Becky said...

I just found your blog! It's so cute and full of great ideas! I am a new blogger, so I'd love for you to stop by sometime!
Becky
Teaching, learning, & Loving

Post a Comment