Tuesday, April 10, 2012

My Northwest Adventure! and an Earth Day FREEBIE!!

Hi Friends! Kerri here...
Yes, I am currently on Spring Break so I'm gonna keep it short, so my husband doesn't JUDGE me too much for blogging whilst on VACAY! I know, I know, I have a problem, but in my defense, it IS 10:00 p.m., the chitlins are in bed, and the hubs is laying next to me watching TV, so I feel no guilt! :)
Here are some photos from our Washington/Oregon adventure so far...
NO rain!! YAY!

Gum wall outside Pike's Market. TOTALLY weird, but cool!

My sweet baby brother who we went to visit! He's such a cutie pie!

And an awesome uncle! I made him take this pic with Katie and he did it for me! 
Aren't gorillas so AWESOME!!

As are orangutans! This girl was chillin like a villain staring at all of us!

Trying to get my girls to take an artsy fartsy picture was like PULLING TEETH! I must have taken 20 and every single one was SILLY! Grrr...


Underground Seattle tour. FASCINATING! Did you know the old city is underneath?

Multnomah Falls. SOOOO gorgeous! YEs, those are bright lime green rain ponchos and yes, I am ROCKIN it!

Ahhh, feel the sisterly love! And the Columbia River in the background!

A teeny tiny flower and a teeny tiny bug! So pretty!

Me and the Hubs! He's the ying to my yang!

Lastly, here is a little Earth Day FREEBIE for all of you, just in time for Earth Week next week!! Number Puzzles for numbers 13-24. 
A sweet follower emailed me with the request and I thought, hey, why not!! 
I KNOW!! I have a problem!! I know I shouldn't be doing this on VACAY, but TinTin was on and I was only semi-into it, so I needed a diversion! Click on the picture below to go to my TPT store and download for FREE!!


Can't wait to share my Northwest Adventure Part 2 with you all later! Tomorrow we go to the Timberline Lodge! Can't wait!!

XOXO Kerri

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Great pics! Looks like a blast!
Jennifer
First Grade Blue SKies

Amber said...

I love Multonomah Falls such a great place to visit!

✰Amber
Sparkles , Smiles, and Student Teaching

Miss Foote said...

Welcome to Oregon/Washington! I love seeing what people who visit choose to see, I think I take a lot of it for granted. Hopefully you will get to see a little bit of sun. I actually wore sandals and capris yesterday, for the first time since September:-) Enjoy the Northwest!

Laurie
Chickadee Jubilee

Michelle Griffo said...

It looks like you had to much fun! I have always wanted to see that gum wall...

Michelle
Apples and ABC's

Heather said...

Thanks for the freebie! And it looks like you are having a fabulous spring break!!

heathernnance@yahoo.com

Kristin said...

Looks like so much fun!!!!!! :) We missed you at the Blog Meet Up!
A Teeny Tiny Teacher

Sarah Paul said...

Welcome to the NW! I live in POrtland, so I'm a big fan of the NW. :) I'm glad you're enjoying yourself! :) Today was not our finest day with the pouring down rain, but the weekend was super nice at least. Enjoy the rest of your trip!
Sarah
Sarah's First Grade Snippets

Tamera Wilson said...

I LOVE the gorilla pics! One of my all time favorite photos if of my two boys in front of the gorilla cage with a gorilla sitting just like the 2 of them.

Thank you for the freebie.

:) Tamera

http://www.myheartbelongsinfirst.blogspot.com

Post a Comment