Aaaahhh, Summer! How do I love thee? Let me count the ways...
1. Reading Dan Brown's Inferno whilst sunbathing in my backyard.
2. Giving lots of cuggles and snuggles to my Roxy Roo.
3. Getting re-aquainted with the concept of jalking (you know, jog 5 minutes, walk five minutes) on my treadmill, as well as yoga, which starts tomorrow.
|I can TOTALLY do this pose. Please! It's sooo easy... :)|
4. Making exotic iced teas with my new Teavana iced tea maker...
|Aren't the canisters soooo pre-tty? Like model, cheerleader...|
5. Wearing my Punjammies in the middle of the day because I can!
7. Deciding which New Orleans pictures I want to put in the frames I bought from Hoppy Lobby A.YEAR.AGO (what a loser!) that will go in our hallway...
|This one for sure!!|
8. Making a healthy Wendy's Frosty with my teenage daughter. It actually was quite delicioso!
10. Crafting!! Here is my first finished product! I got a sweet gift from one of my students for my birthday and it came in this AMAZING wooden box...
AWESOME, right?? This box was begging for polkadots and mod podge. Soooo...TADA!
Oh lands! Isn't she sooo pretty-fied?? She will be housing something spectacular, come September. I just haven't decided what yet! HA!
And to think, I'm only 3 days in! LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!
XOXO Kerri B