Saturday, December 10, 2011

Parent Volunteer Christmas Gift Idea

Hey there fellow teachers!  Lindsay here . .

Okay, this morning I created a GINORMOUS to-do list for this weekend . . . Ya know  . . . Finish all the Christmas shopping, wrap the presents, clean the entire house, go to the grocery store, bake cookies for the teachers and staff at school for next week . . . oh, and wrap the presents for my wonderful parent volunteers!!

So this year I found a great deal on cozy socks from Old Navy online on Black Friday - only $3 a pair!  I love my cozy socks and thought that was something all my wonderful helpers could enjoy. 

Today however . . . I was at Old Navy with the fam and lo and behold . . .


That's right . . . cozy socks are now 2 for $4!!  Dangit!  An ever better deal than I found on Black Friday, so I just had to share! 

I also decided to "cute-sify" this gift by creating a cute little poem to go with each one.  Here is a picture of my practice run gift wrap job. (Please ignore the lime green tissue paper - this is just practice!)  I will also run off the little poem on cardstock to make it a little more sturdy.



Whaddaya think?  If you like, hurry on down to Old Navy today!  Click on the image below for a link to the poem.



Happy Saturday!

Lindsay

3 comments:

Kristin said...

LOVE this!!!!! :)
So cute!!!!
A Teeny Tiny Teacher

Sara Zakar said...

I have given you the Sunshine Award.
Check out my blog for details.
Sara

talesfromak-1classroom.blogspot.com

Hadar said...

Lindsay and Kerri, I went to Old Navy and found the socks for $2!! But technically, they were free because I had a Groupon! Except, I have no self control at Old Navy, or any store for that matter, so I pretty much didn't save anything because I spent more than I needed to! But the point of my comment is to tell you that I got the socks and I'm going to make the super cute snowmen that Kerri did! Thanks for the inspiration ladies!!

Post a Comment