Thursday, December 15, 2011

Oh Tannenbaum, Oh Tannenbaum...and our class shirts!

Hey there Peeps! Kerri here...
Yawn...I am BEYOND exhausted! And as of right now, I am not sure I will make it through tomorrow. You know when your kids are working nicely in centers and then there is a Fire Drill that is louder than the loudest thing in the world, so you have to get up and exit the classroom, and when you get back, your kids have lost their minds?? Yeah, that was my day. Thanks alot, Fire Drill Scheduler! Seriously... whatever.


We did manage to do one more bit of Christmassy art in the afternoon...Check out our Tannenbaums!


I tweaked this idea after seeing it on kinderbykim.com. You should check out her website. It is RAD!! One more here...


And with all our other art, the room is officially ready for Christmas!! I heart Lindsay's Santas! Too bad it all comes down come January...


On an exciting note!! Our class shirts from Whitney Daniel Designs came today!! They are so deliciously cute!!
Me loves!!!




That's all I got tonight.   I'll be back this weekend with something I have been working on for January! Hope your last day is smooth sailing, easy peasy, and calm, calm, calm. For those of you with another week, I'll pray for you!! For reals!

7 comments:

Jen R said...

Those are CUTE trees!!!
We were going to do Germany today too, but we went to Sweden instead :) I was just telling my friend that I am LOVING all the art in my room, and I'm going to be really bummed to take it all down next Tuesday to give it to the kids to take home :(
Jen Ross
The Teachers’ Cauldron

Anita said...

Just happened upon your blog & am your newest follower! LOVE your Santas! Wish I could make those...not allowed to at my school ;)
Anita
Mrs. Bremer’s Kindergarten

Alicia Lochridge said...

Your class shirts look fabulous! Aren't they so much fun!! Glad you went with Whitney Daniels Designs. We are anxiously awaiting our class shirts. Happy holidays!!

Alicia
First Grade Factory

First Grade and Fancy Free said...

We did those shirts a couple of years ago, I loved them! So cute! I Love those elves! Fun!

Ms. Chrissy B said...

Those shirts are crazy adorable!

Buzzing with Ms. B

Christine said...

I want to do those shirts with my class! How do you do them?

Unknown said...

Hi, I can design t shirts for you professionally. I have previous work experience in this job.

Please let me know if you have any work for me.

Best Regards,
Haider Ali
Email: haiderzulafqar@gmail.com
Skype: haider.zulafqar

Post a Comment