Thursday, March 24, 2011

Looking Forward and Looking Back

Hi again...Kerri here!
Taste the Rainbow Skittle Math
So, I don't know about your kiddos, but mine absolutely go B-A-N-A-N-A-S whenever they get to graph candy or some other sweet treat! M & M's, Lucky Charms, Skittles, Jelly Beans, Conversation hearts, we do it all. Little do they know that they are actually practicing important math skills while their grubby little hands sort, count, and add up the treats! We graphed conversation hearts in February after I found this totally great worksheet from What the Teacher Wants, so for March I thought I would make a Skittles math packet. 


Looking forward to April, I also made a math packet for Jellybeans... Enjoy!
Jumpin' Jellybeans Math

4 comments:

Paige said...

Love these ideas! Thank you for sharing!

Rachelle said...

I love this!!!!! I'm so glad you could use my idea as inspiration! Isn't that what this blogging world is about!?!?!

One question: When I saved to my google docs, the documents weren't on the right page. Will you check your pdf and see if it looks like mine. Maybe it's just my computer? Love this!!!!
-Rachelle
whattheteacherwants.blogspot.com

Sass Class said...

I just found your blog. Thanks much for all you do and share.

First Grade Best said...

Love this! I can't wait to use it with my little ones!
~Michelle
FirstGradeBest

Post a Comment