Friday, July 25, 2014

Christmas in July-Rainforest Style!!

Good morning, Friends! Kerri here...

This is just a quickie little post to let you know that all of my Rainforest Products will be 20% off today and tomorrow. The rainforest is my ABSOLUTE favorite unit to teach and my kids go BANANAS every year  learning about all of the different animals! It is the PERFECT unit for Open House...here is a little peek of my room at Open House last year!

Here are the different products that are on sale (click on each picture to take a closer look)...
My Rainforest Art and Writing Unit



 Rainforest Fun! Math and Literacy Centers

Rainforest Fun! Writing Center

And don't forget to snag your rainforest FREEBIES while you're there!!



Have a great weekend, friends!
XOXO Kerri B


1 comments:

The Chocolate Teacher said...

I LOVE your Rainforest units! I have them & can't wait to use them again this year! I bought my rainforest stickers because I saw them in a Lakeshore Store this weekend & had such a hard time finding them last time. Can't wait to do all the activities again- this was very engaging! Carol

Post a Comment