Friday, February 24, 2012

Five Senses Unit on Sale Now!

Hey friends! Lindsay here . . .

Well, I am SUPER excited to share with you my very first item for sale in my TPT store . . .

Drumroll please . . .

Its my Five Senses Unit!  (Click on the picture below to link up with a bigger preview.)



I seriously feel like I just gave birth to this giant unit - its a monster!  40 pages of scientifical goodness!!  (Is scientifical a word?  Maybe I just invented it . . .)  This unit has been a work-in-progress for weeks and I'm so glad to finally share it with you!  You can check out all the details at my TPT store HERE.

This unit has everything you need to explore the five senses with your kiddos, including:
-Daily, hands-on activities (including student response activities)
-A Five Senses Song
-Literature Connection ideas for each lesson
-A printable student book for your kidlets to complete page-by-page as you guide them through the unit
-Mini posters with a stick kiddo icon for each of the five senses
-A summative assessment worksheet
-Lined writing paper
-Graphic organizers (bubble maps and Step Up To Writing outline)
-And . . . an original mini story by yours truly! :)

Anywho . . . this is one of my all-time favorite units to teach, and I hope that you will enjoy teaching it as much as I do.  I will be doing this unit with my kiddos in March and will post pictures SOON of all of the SCIENTIFICAL action!  (See . . . it IS a word! )

Hope you all have a restful weekend, and don't forget to stop by my TPT store!  My Five Senses Unit is on sale through February 29th, so hurry over and get yours today!  

Lindsay

4 comments:

Natalie said...

Looks great!

Natalie
Teachery Tidbits

Rachelle said...

Welcome to TpT!!!! It'll forever change your life!!!!!!

I'm SO excited to check this out! I already taught the 5 senses, but I KNOW I'll need it for next year!!!!!

-Rachelle
whattheteacherwants.blogspot.com

McNuttS said...

We are getting ready to do 5 senses! Good timing! I will go check it out! I bit the bullet and created a blog. I gave you an award! Come on over and check it out!

~Steph
http://beanutwithmrsmcnutt.blogspot.com/2012/03/lovely-blog-award.html

Anonymous said...

I just purchased this from you the other day....very cute!!
Jennifer

Post a Comment