Sunday, November 25, 2012

Happy Cyber Monday...and Tuesday!

Happy Sunday folks!  Lindsay here . . .

 Kerri and I are doing a double duty post today, and I'm first!!

Hope you all had wonderful a wonderful Thanksgiving with your families!!  My little family of three flew out to Florida to visit Jack's Grammy and Grampy and, well . . . we are still recovering.  That is a LONG flight with a fidgity one year old on your lap!  (Note to self: Next year don't be so cheap and buy son his own seat . . .)


Unfortunately now that we are home it is grocery shopping/unpack the suitcases/start the laundry time . . . so I'll be quick today!  I am so very excited to announce my newest TPT unit: Merry & Bright - Holiday Math and Literacy Centers!!  (click the image below to check it out in my TPT store)




This 62-page math and literacy centers pack includes 5 math and 5 literacy centers, for a total of 10 standards-based, hands on, ready to print centers!

Here's what's included:

1. Feliz Navidad Find the Number (number sequencing to 20)
2. Jingle All The Way Graph (sorting, counting, graphing)
3. Santa's Hellper Number Sort (representing numers using ten frames, tally marks and dice)
4. Teddies and Stockings Number Sequencing (dice game to practice number sequencing using the number line)
5. Twelve Days of Christmas Patterns (sorting and creating patterns)
6. My Christmas Wish Sentence Scramble (write, cut, glue and illustrate mixed up holiday sentence)
7. Sweet Treat Sound Count (segmenting and counting sounds in words)
8. Very Itchy Vowel Sort (sorting words according to the vowel sound)
9. Very Merry Making Words (picture word puzzles)
10. Holly Jolly Rhyming Words (rhyming pairs)

I am so excited to introduce these darling centers to my own kiddos when we get back to school!  (There are FOUR weeks between Thanksgiving break and Christmas break this year, which means even more holiday goodness!) Sigh.  I. LOVE. CHRISTMAS.


Well, hope you all have fun checking out my new unit!  I am off to tackle one giant heap of laundry as I daydream about my relaxing week in Florida . . . Cheers! Here's Kerri with news about our B.I.G. sale and the TPT code to get you even more savings!!


______________________________________________________
Good Evening, Blogging Buddies! Kerri here...

My part of the post is gonna be short and sweet to tell you that both of our TPT stores will be 20% off on Monday AND Tuesday, PLUS TPT will be offering an extra 10% off, which will make the savings WICKED AWESOME!! Here are a few of my fun little units that you might want to pick up...
Magic Elf-my favorite AND MY BEST SELLER!!!




Christmas Math and Lit Centers-full of Christmassy fun and lots of learning!!
All of my writing centers are a great deal! During the sale, Each writing center included in the bundles comes out to like $1!! BARGAIN!!
Have fun getting your shop on!! I know I will be filling up my cart with many great units from my fellow TPT sellers!! Use the code below for the extra 10% off!!



XOXO Kerri B and Lindsay

1 comments:

Justin said...

These banks comprehend that things happen - you get laid off from your employment, you had sudden and high medicinal costs, you were experiencing a separation, and numerous more other legitimate and reasonable purposes behind having terrible credit. What they are keen on is figuring out whether you have possessed the capacity to advance the push to recover your credit on track. Check Cashing San-diego

Post a Comment