Monday, May 7, 2012

HOLY LAMINATION...and a Summer Olympics FREEBIE!


Hiya Peeps! Happy Monday...
Can I just tell you how happy I am that I am NOT in Junior High like my poor daughter is, and that we had quite the stressful weekend due to Junior High DRAMA. Sigh...Junior High SUCKS. Always has, always will, and all I know is that I am one serious PRAYING mama for my baby girl, that she'll make it through each day with her sanity intact. 
Anyone else remember those HORRID Junior High days?? Blagghh...


On a happier note, I had SO MUCH FUN shopping on TPT yesterday! I got some FANTASTIC goodies for the end of this year, and next year too! The sale is continuing through tomorrow, so there's still time to get your SHOP on! Both our whole stores are 20% off through tomorrow night! Plus TPT's discount, don't forget!

Does this look familiar to anyone?? HOLY LAMINATION!!

I just laminated the first round of my Summer Olympics Math and Literacy Centers, and the roll of lamination is already a MILE long!! YEESH! I have some serious cutting in my future. But, don't you just heart lamination?? It makes everything so darn pretty! Here are my Summer Olympics centers all laminated and shiny...
Contraction Match-Ups

Sentence Scramble

ABC Order and Making Words

Cards for graphing center!

Short and Long Vowel Sort

Subtraction Number Sentences and Sums Match-Ups

Adding 3 Numbers

Fact Family Sort

Part/Part Whole Puzzles

I also have a little Summer Olympics FREEBIE For you!

Who doesn't love a good game of memory, while practicing reading Summer Olympic Vocabulary Words?? Comes with recording sheets, so the kids can practice writing the words as well! They'll be having so much fun they won't even know they're learning! Click on the picture above to download it from TPT!! 
And, don't forget to pick up Lindsay's new Under the Sea Math and Literacy Centers-it is SO DARN CUTE, I can't even stand it! And at 28% off, it's a TOTAL steal!

5 comments:

Lori Rosenberg said...

Holy lamination is right! Looks like my pile. I have my own laminator because I hate getting in line for the one at school. This way, I can laminate (and cut) while watching TV...or blog stalking! Thanks for the cute freebie. It's always a pleasure to see your activities! Sending my best to your daughter!

Lori (luvyorkies@gmail.com)
Teaching With Love and Laughter

Laura said...

I love how you just snapped the whole roll!! Too funny! I am FOREVER finding lamination stuck to things in my house! But-it does make me happy!! Your stuff looks great!


Laura
Peace, Love, and First Grade

Natalie said...

Okay, quick question. Ummm..does the lamination not come off when you cut apart your centers and stuff? I have always cut first, then laminated, then cut again...am I doing twice the work???? You might just save my life... :)

Thanks for the freebie!!! When you get a sec, hop on over and check out my blog..it would mean the world to me!

Thanks!
Natalie
TeacheryTidbits

Mrs. Wheeler said...

Ha! I always feel like I have to sneak around when I am near the laminator! I feel like I use tons...but dang, it does look sooo good once it's all cut out and rubber-banded!

Thanks for the freebie!
meganwheeler44@yahoo.com
www.mrswheelerfirst.blogspot.com

KinderMyles said...

I laminate like that. I don't like to waste it so I wait until I have a pile and laminate and laminate and laminate. This is the first year in quite a few we've had a laminator and I am loving it. Your Olympics centers inspired me to teach a mini-unit at the end of the year (when our curriculum mysteriously ends) so I snapped it up during the sale. Thanks.

Post a Comment