Monday, December 2, 2013

Show Us What You Bought Linky Party!

Hiya Peeps!! Kerri here...
Did everyone survive your Monday back to school after the long break? I did, but barely. I am seriously tired today. It probably didn't help that I stayed up late watching the Hunger Games and decorating our Christmas tree (those 2 things go together perfectly, don't they??) 

I also found time to do a little online shopping for the good old TPT Cyber Monday and Tuesday sale last night and I can't wait to show you what I bought. I'm linking up with my girls over at Blog Hoppin' for our Show Us What You Bought Linky Party!

Okay, here goes. Round one on my TPT shopping spree (Round 2 will be coming later, make no mistake about that!!)
We are starting our unit on Holidays Around the World and I got this SUPER ADORBS unit from Karen Stamp (Mrs. Stamp's Kindergarten). My kidlets are going to LOVE getting their passport stamped for each country we learn about!!

Okay, who doesn't LOVE Teeny Tiny (aka Kristin Oldham)?? She has the most fabulous Partner Plays ever and my kids LOVE using them each week in centers. I picked these up last night and I already have a mom prepping then for me AS.WE.SPEAK. These will be perfect for the next 3 weeks!!


I also picked up these 2 ADORABLE sight words and numbers units from the beautiful Jill Pherrin, who I have the pleasure of working with. She just opened up her TPT shop and her stuff is TOTALLY WICKED! Please check out her little shop and see what she has to offer!


Finally, I have been eying Jodi Southard's Comprehension Notebook for a while and I can't wait to use it after the holidays. This is going to be perfect for my littles who need a little boost with their comprehension skills!


Oh, and guess who made his grand appearance today?? Mr. Magic Elf himself! 

My kids were OVER THE MOON with excitement. Today's lesson? Christmas is a time for friendship.  They ate it up!! Like for really real. They can't wait to find out where he's going to move to in the classroom tomorrow and what message he's going to bring! So much fun!!

Okay, Peeps! Link up with us over at Blog Hoppin' and show us what you bought, and don't forget to keep shopping. The sale goes through tomorrow!

XOXO Kerri B

2 comments:

Kristin said...

THANK YOU SO MUCH!! You just made my whole night.
I hope you got my email, though.
You're in trouble. :)

Karen Stamp said...

Thank you for the shout out!! You're amazing!!
Karen :o)
Mrs. Stamp's Kindergarten

Post a Comment